Emerge Recovery Center is a leading Palm Beach mental health inpatient rehab with the lowest relapse rates and hundreds of positive reviews from alumni patients. Our customized addiction treatment approach prepares recovering addicts for long-term success with sobriety.
What makes us better than other inpatient rehab centers?
Ranked as one of the top mental health hospitals in Florida, we offer day and night PHP, IOP, outpatient programs, and personalized community housing services. We have a highly competent team of clinical and non-clinical staff who offer 24/7 medical care and support.
Set in the most beautiful and breathtaking Boynton Beach, our rehab offers the perfect ambiance for self-introspection, healing, and recovery. Our Florida mental health treatment programs have the lowest relapse rates and can equip you with critical skills for sustainable success with sobriety.
How we address mental health issues?
We use a multidisciplinary approach to treat mental health issues. By following a holistic approach, we address the imbalances of the mind, body, and spirit. Here are the methods we use to address mental health problems:
- Medication – We prescribe and administer antipsychotics, anti-anxiety agents, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressants, etc., to help patients overcome their symptoms and attain improved wellness. These drugs also help patients attain stability and prepare their mind, body, and spirit for counseling, psychotherapies, and other rehab treatments.
- Psychotherapy – We use behavioral modalities like cognitive behavioral therapy, rational emotive therapy, motivational interviewing, dialectical behavioral therapy, etc., to help a patient cope with past trauma and attain holistic recovery.
- Counseling – Our therapists speak to patients in a private setting and understand their trauma, challenges, and insecurities.
Our mental health residential program focuses on creating customized addiction treatments for recovering addicts to garner the best recovery outcome. We also conduct and moderate support groups to help patients feel supported and comforted by peers battling similar issues.
Psychotherapies that we use to address addiction
Psychotherapies are evidence-based treatments that we use to help our patients overcome their behavioral and mental health disorders. Some of the psychotherapies that we use at our psychiatric residential treatment centers and rehab in Florida include:
- CBT – Cognitive behavioral therapy is a treatment modality that helps recovering addicts find and develop connections between their thoughts and actions. It helps increase awareness of their feelings and emotions can impact recovery.
- DBT – Dialectical Behavior Therapy is an effective addiction therapy that helps address co-occurring mental health problems that develop alongside substance abuse. DBT is highly effective in treating individuals with borderline personality disorder, suicidal thoughts, depression, and PTSD. DBT plays an integral role in helping patients build confidence and coping skills to manage stressful situations.
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT) – REBT helps patients overcome their self-defeating thoughts and enables them to feel better about themselves.
Call Emerge Recovery Center at 844-495-0093 to speak to join our addiction treatment center. Your search for the best Palm Beach mental health inpatient rehab ends here. Ranked as the #1 addiction facility for dual diagnosis, we have an experienced clinical team to help you attain improved mental wellness and emotional stability alongside sobriety.
Boynton Beach FL 33435